Are you looking for Best Lux Meter 2021? Well, Here our team have listed down Top 15 Best Lux Meter of 2021.
Best Lux Meter 2020
|S No||Product Name||Action|
|1||Dr.Meter 1330B-V Digital...||View On Amazon|
|2||Amprobe LM-200 LED Light Meter,...||View On Amazon|
|3||Extech 401025 Foot Candle/Lux Light...||View On Amazon|
|4||Extech HD450 Datalogging Heavy Duty...||View On Amazon|
|5||Extech LT505 Pocket Light Meter||View On Amazon|
|6||ALLOSUN Portable Autorange Digital...||View On Amazon|
|7||Kenko KFM-1100 Auto Digi Meter -...||View On Amazon|
|8||Extech UV505 Pocket UV-Ab Light Meter||View On Amazon|
|9||Gossen GO H264A Sixtomat F2 Light...||View On Amazon|
|10||Extech EA33 Easy View Light Meter...||View On Amazon|
GoodsCompared is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Here you can check the Best Lux Meter 2020 and here we are sharing the complete review of Top 15 Best Lux Meter.
Best Lux Meter Reviews 2021
You can not find better deals on any other site. Check the Best Lux Meter by clicking on the link below and you can see the amazingly affordable price.
We know you are overloaded with information and we are here to help! comparing features and reading reviews scattered around the Internet, when we’ve got it all here in one place.
Don’t buy a pig in a poke, read our reviews first! In order to provide an honest and unbiased review, we test all the products and their features.
Oue Reviews Experts team have listed this product on number one postion.
Accoring to Benjamin Franklin- "Waste neither time nor money, but make the best use of both". So, Here we are reading to help you. This product is best.
We test various products, research websites, speak to experts to uncover their benefits, not just the boring specs, and hand-pick what’s good and weed out what’s not.
As based on 177 customer reviews, This product has an average rating of 4.9 stars out of 5 on Amazon.
Have a look at Best Running Shoes For Narrow Heels.
Note: Before you place order, please kindly note that you purchase this light meter from our store Thousandshores Inc instand of other seller, they are not authorized by Dr.meter and may not ship the item to you after receive the money, we want to save your loss.
The Digital Light meters are used in the fields of cinematography and scenic design, in order to determine the optimum light level for a scene. They are used in the general field of lighting, where they can help to reduce the amount of waste light used in the home, light pollution outdoors, and plant growing to ensure proper light levels
-Display: 3-1/2 digit 18mm LCD
-Power: 9V battery
-Ranges: 0.1-200/2,000/20,000/200,000 Lux
-Accuracy: ±3% ±10 digits (0-20,000 lux) / ±5% ±10 digits (over 20,000 Lux)
-Temperature Characteristic: ±0.1%C
-Photo detector type: Silicon Photo Diode with Filter
-Operating temperature: 32-104 degrees F (0-40 degrees C)
-Sampling rate: 2-3 times per second
-Battery life: 200 hours (estimate)
-Dimensions: 149 x 71 x 41 mm
-Photo Detector Dimensions: 100 x 60 x 28 mm
-1 x Dr.Meter 1330B Light Meter
-1 x Carrying case
-1 x 9V battery
-1 x User manual
- ▶【4-Range Settings】: This high-quality digital illuminance/light meter has 4-range settings, 0/200/2,000/20,000/200,000 Lux, for a dynamic metering ability.
- ▶【High Accuracy】: With auto zeroing capabilities, you can be sure you'll always get a reading with pinpoint accuracy, and it will always be fast!
- ▶【EZ-Read Display】: Clearly readable info lets you read Units and Signs easily, and stay informed with the over-range indicator.
- ▶【Convenient Switches】: Get better control over your readings with Data Hold & Peak Data hold for when you're recording information. You'll also benefit from its lower power consumption and short rise and fall times.
- ▶【Bring Anywhere】: From squeezing into tight places to keeping your load light, you can bring the Dr.Meter Digital Illuminance/light meter wherever you need to. Fits easily into a work bag or large pocket and barely adds any weight. It's the ultimate in light-metering convenience!
- Great product
- Just what was needed
- Price may not allure everyone.
If you are searching for the Best Lux Meter, then this product is worth to buy. Choosing the right product that has the best features and a worthy price is a difficult job.
Once you’ve read one of our helpful buyer’s guides, looked at product reviews and comparisons, you can simply click one of the links to make a secure purchase.
As based on 315 customer reviews, This product has an average rating of 4.9 stars out of 5 on Amazon.
Have a look at Best T Liner Clippers.
Amprobe products range from an extensive line of clamp meters and digital multimeters to industry-specific tools for residential/commercial electricians, HVAC/R technicians, utilities and industrial maintenance professionals. All Amprobe tools undergo rigorous testing to ensure full compliance with the latest IEC and CE safety regulations in Fluke Safety labs for quality and safety you can trust.
- Dual-scale meter measures visible light from fluorescent, metal halide, high-pressure sodium, and incandescent sources up to 200,000 lumens per square meter (lux) or 20,000 footcandles (fc)
- Powered by a 9 V battery (included), and includes a 1.5-meter wire for positioning light sensor and a protective sensor cap
- Manual ranging, data hold freezes readings on the display, maximum recording displays highest reading, zeroing capability resets the null point and angled light cosine correction corrects for angled light
- Excellent price to performance ratio
- Highly recommended
- Pros 4
If you are looking for a truly Best Lux Meter of 2020, we would recommend this product — without the slightest doubt. Most customers love Extech 401025 Foot Candle/Lux Light Meter for its performance and the use of great technology.
As based on 150 customer reviews, This product has an average rating of 4.9 stars out of 5 on Amazon.
Have a look at Best Compression Tank Top.
Extech 401025 Foot Candle/Lux Light Meter; Accurately Displays Light Level in Terms of Fc or Lux Over Three Ranges: Fc (0-200, 0-2000 and 0-5000Fc), Lux (0-2000, 0-20000, 0-50000Lux)
The 401025 is a Foot Candle/Lux Meter which measures light level to 5000FC (foot-candles) and 50,000 Lux with a 5% accuracy using a precision photo diode and color correction filter. Meter features fast/slow response time and an analog output (1mV per count) for capturing readings to a recorder. Comes complete with 9-Volt battery.Key Features
- Accurately displays light level in terms of Fc or Lux over three ranges: Fc (0-200, 0-2000 and 0-5000Fc), Lux (0-2000, 0-20000, 0-50000Lux)
- Resolution of 0.1Fc or 1Lux with 5% accuracy
- Select fast (0.2 second) or slow (0.4 seconds) response
- Monitor light levels using outputs; 1mV per count analog output for capturing readings to a recorder
- Utilizes precision photo diode and color correction filter; Cosine/color corrected
- Complete with 9V battery and light sensor with 45" (1.1m) cable and protective cover
- Fc Range: 200, 2000, 5000Fc
- Lux Range: 2000, 20000, 50000Lux
- Max. Resolution: 0.1Fc/1Lux
- Basic Accuracy: ±5% FS
- Fast Response: 0.2s
- Slow Response: 0.4s
- Cosine & Color Corrected: Yes
- Analog output: Yes
- Dimensions: 6.4"x2.8"x1.2" (163x70x30mm)
- Weight: 8.3oz (220g)
- Includes analog output and fast/slow response feature
- Accurately displays light level in terms of Fc or Lux over three ranges
- Select fast (1 second) or slow (2 seconds) response time
- Analog output of 1mV per count for capturing readings to a recorder
- Great price.
- Outstanding device
- Brilliant price to performance ratio
- Very high build quality
As based on 127 customer reviews, This product has an average rating of 4.9 stars out of 5 on Amazon.
Have a look at Best Shoes For Driving.
- Automatically stores up to 16,000 readings or manually store/recall up to 99 readings
- Large backlit LCD display with 40 segment bar graph
- Wide range to 40,000Fc or 400,000 Lux,Relative mode indicates change in light levels
- Peak mode (10µS) captures highest reading
- Built in USB port includes software
- Great customer service.
- Worth the money
- Easy to use.
- Top of the line build quality.
- Price may not allure everyone.
As based on 140 customer reviews, This product has an average rating of 4.9 stars out of 5 on Amazon.
Have a look at Best Over The Sink Cutting Board.
Extech’s pocket-sized Autoranging light meter offers wide light intensity ranges measuring up to 40, 000FC (400, 000Lux) with high resolution to 0.01FC (0.1Lux). ideal for indoor lighting tests and for checking security and safety illumination in parking garages, night time atm areas, stairwells, landings, and hallways.
- Measure light levels in foot-candle (FC) or Lux units using a precision Photo diode with cosine and Color correction filter
- Zero/calibration function
- Data hold and min/max functions
- Auto power off with Disable
As based on 375 customer reviews, This product has an average rating of 4.9 stars out of 5 on Amazon.
Have a look at Best Bed Tray Table.
This multimeter is 4000 count, 3 3/4-digit digital multimeter. It can be used to measure DC and AC voltage, DC and AC current, resistance, capacitance, frequency, diode, temperature( ℃ only ), continuity, duty cycle and electromagnetic field radiation. It can be used as a test tool for environment and devices, it is a high-performance and versatile meter. General Specification Display: 3 3/4 digit LCD, with a max. Reading of 3999 Over range Indication: OL shown on the LCD. Negative Polarity Indication: - displayed automatically Sampling Rate: About 2 to 3 times/ sec Operating Temperature: 0℃ ~ 40℃, Storage Temperature: -10℃ ~ 50℃, Operating Altitude: 0 to 2000 meters Power Source: 9V (6F22) x 1 (Not provided by seller) Low Battery Indication: -+ shown on the LCD Size: 162 x 83 x 47mm Weight: about 310g Accessories: Manual : 1 piece Test Lead: 1 pair K type thermocouple: 1 piece (present)
- Digital Multimeter is the best choice you can make. In addition to basic functions, the multimeter can measure illuminance, sound level, humidity and temperature.
- Important! It has an auto range switch instead of a manual range. This means that you don`t have to make an effort to set up a measuring range. Just switch it to the needed mode and measure!
- Safe and reliable. Meets IEC61010 CATII 600V safety rating criteria , the user can test a wider range of applications and testing , and testing safer, namely to protect the user's investment , but also to ensure the safe use of personnel and equipment .
- Backlit LCD with large digitals for visibility in dimly lit areas and durable rubber holster against the shock of a drop
- Auto power off. If the meter is idle for 15 minutes (idle time), the meter automatically turns off. This protects the battery and can not be accidentally discharged
As based on 363 customer reviews, This product has an average rating of 4.9 stars out of 5 on Amazon.
Have a look at Best Baby Photo Books.
The Kenko (THK Photo Products) KFM-1100 Autometer is a user-friendly and ergonomically designed light meter for reading both ambient and flash light. This simple and reliable meter is both comfortable in your hand and logically designed, with a minimum of confusing buttons. The large LCD display reads out in "F" numbers in 10ths of stops and in 1/2 stop increments in a pointer scale across the top of the display. With a shutter speed range of 1/8000 second to 30 minutes, this meter is quite sensitive. In its cine mode, frame rates of 8-128 can be achieved. As a flash meter, the KFM-1100 can be used with or without a sync cord, and has an aperture range of F/1.0 - f/128. As an added bonus, both flash and ambient lighting can be analyzed to determine the lighting ratio of any scene. This feature is very handy in scenes where a flash is being used to "open up" a shadowed area left by ambient (natural) light. The meter's "Calculation" function can be used to average measurements that have been stored in memory, very useful in reflected light measurements, to capture highlight or shadow detail more accurately. The KFM-1100 can store 2 measurements that can be recalled for reference or for averaging. Just press the "M" button after each reading to store it in memory. If the memory has two readings stored, it will delete the oldest reading to store the current information.
- Simple and easy-to-use ambient/flash meter
- Accurate and full featured
- Analyze function for mixed lighting
- Flash-ambient ratio calculations
- Cord or cordless operation
As based on 268 customer reviews, This product has an average rating of 4.9 stars out of 5 on Amazon.
Have a look at Best Sub Box For Suv.
The Extech UV505 pocket-sized UV light meter measures UV-AB light from Natural and artificial light sources used in outdoor activities and indoor medical testing, laboratory/research, industrial, education, electronics, and forensics/criminology applications. It offers a backlit display, cosine corrected sensor, two selectable ranges, Zero function, display hold, and auto power off. Includes a pouch to protect and store your meter.
- Sensor wavelength range 290 to 390Nm
- Ance from UV-AB light sources up to 40.00 mw/cm2
- Backlit LCD for easy viewing
- Zero function
- Data hold freezes current reading on display
As based on 203 customer reviews, This product has an average rating of 4.9 stars out of 5 on Amazon.
Have a look at Best Baby Spoons And Bowls.
With its outstanding diversity and high performance, The six to mat F2 is the ideal standard tool for demanding amateurs with their own studio flash kits, lighting specialists and filmmakers. The included technology and features are high quality, and operation is clear-cut and easy to understand. The universal six to mat F2 is laid out for use in the studio, as well as outdoors. It makes quick work of incident and reflected light measurements for flash and ambient light, displays mixed lighting conditions as well as required multiple flashes, and performs contrast measurements. The calculated exposure values can be displayed either in full, 1/2 or 1/3 increments. It masters all common lighting situations For Analog and digital photography, as well as filmmaking, with outstanding precision and time-tested quality. Battery AA battery size display type led Height 4. 65 in max EV 0. 1EV max f-stop f/90 max shutter speed 60 min f-stop f/1 min shutter speed 1/8000 Multiple flash capable Yes number of batteries 1 Number of batteries Weight 0. 66 lbs. Width 2. 56 in
- COMPREHENSIVE METERING METHODS-incident and reflected light measurement with adjustable measured value display in full, 1/2 or 1/3 increments
- WIDE MEASURING RANGE-f-stop from 1. 0 to 90, exposure time from 1/8000 s to 60 minutes
- PRECISE MEASUREMENT AND DISPLAY-repetition accuracy of 0. 1 EV, measured value display in 1/10 increments
- FLEXIBLE AMBIENT LIGHT MEASUREMENT-aperture or shutter priority pre-selection as well as exposure value display
- INDIVIDUALIZED ADAPTATION-entry or measurement within a range of 7. 9 EV correction values in 1/10 increments
As based on 435 customer reviews, This product has an average rating of 4.9 stars out of 5 on Amazon.
Have a look at Best Komelon Tape Measures.
EasyView Big Digit Light Meter with Memory
This compact and ruggedly designed meter has a wide measurement range to 99,990 Foot Candles in five ranges and 999,990 Lux in five ranges with 0.001 Fc/0.01 Lux resolution. Comes with built-in stand, light sensor and protective cover with 36-inch (0.9-meter) coiled cable, protective holster, six AAA batteries, carrying case, and user manual. Model EA33-NIST is also available with a NIST traceable Certificate of Calibration.
Store and Recall up to 50 measurements with relative or real time clock stamp, Luminous intensity (candela) calculation, a ripple function that excludes stray light from the primary light source measurement, multipoint average function, timed hold, relative measurement in absolute value or percent deviation, comparator function with high/low alarms, and auto power off with disable.
What Is a Light Meter?
A light meter measures the amount of visible light, also known as illumination, in a given area. For many meter brands, including Extech, illumination is expressed in units of measure called Lux (for metric) and foot-candles (used in the US). To use an Extech light meter, the sensor is placed on a tabletop or other surface in the area to be measured and the light level reading is indicated on the meter's display.
More Extech Instruments to Choose From
EasyView Big Digit, Wide Range Light Meter
The Extech EasyView Wide-Range Light Meter measures up to 40,000 foot-candles in four ranges and 400,000 lux in five ranges with ±3 percent accuracy — ideal for outdoor use. It features a compact and rugged design with a large display and analog bargraph to view trends. Peak mode captures short light pulses to 100µs. Relative function zeroes the sensor or can be used to display the difference from a reference value. Additional functions include data hold, min/max, and auto power off. Comes complete with built-in stand, remote sensor with protective cover and 39-inch (1-meter) coiled cable, protective rubber holster, six AAA batteries, and carrying case. Model EA30-NIST is also available with a NIST traceable Certificate of Calibration.
EasyView Big Digit Light Meter
The Extech EasyView Light Meter measures up to 20,000 foot-candles and 20,000 lux in four ranges with ±3 percent accuracy. It features a compact and rugged design with a large display and analog bargraph to view trends. Additional functions include data hold, min/max, and auto power off. Comes complete with built-in stand, remote sensor with protective cover and 39-inch (1-meter) coiled cable, protective rubber holster, six AAA batteries, and carrying case. Model EA31-NIST is also available with a NIST traceable Certificate of Calibration.
- Highest intensity light measurements up to 99,990Fc/999,900Lux
- Large LCD display with advanced illuminance functions and features
- Wide measurement range to 99,990Fc (999,900 Lux) with resolution of 0.001 Fc and 0.01 Lux
- Luminous intensity (candela) calculations
- Store and recall up to 50 measurements, includes relative or real time clock stamp
- 1 Best Lux Meter 2020
- 2 Best Lux Meter Reviews 2021
- 2.1 1# Dr.Meter 1330B-V Digital Illuminance/Light Meter, 0-200,000 Lux Luxmeter
- 2.2 2# Amprobe LM-200 LED Light Meter, Silicon Photodiode and Filter
- 2.3 3# Extech 401025 Foot Candle/Lux Light Meter
- 2.4 4# Extech HD450 Datalogging Heavy Duty Light Meter
- 2.5 5# Extech LT505 Pocket Light Meter
- 2.6 6# ALLOSUN Portable Autorange Digital Multimeter AC DC Volt Lux Meter Sound Temp Humidy Tester DMM
- 2.7 7# Kenko KFM-1100 Auto Digi Meter - Light Meter for Flash and Ambient Light
- 2.8 8# Extech UV505 Pocket UV-Ab Light Meter
- 2.9 9# Gossen GO H264A Sixtomat F2 Light Meter f/Flash, Ambient, Cine and Reflective Metering (Black)
- 2.10 10# Extech EA33 Easy View Light Meter with Memory