Are you a musician or want to be one?
If you are looking for a perfect light electric guitar as per a learner, you are in the right place. Learning guitar or any new instrument is a fantastic experience but for that, you will have to make sure that you chose a perfect guitar for yourself.
As you are already aware of the fact that the market is filled with different types of guitars. Plus the guitars are available at a different price tag. Hence as a beginner, it can be a pretty tough job for us to pick the right lightweight electric guitar. Even there are different types of guitars which is acoustic and electric.
Apart from the guitar type, there are different size of guitars are available. Also, you have to get a guitar for yourself depending on which type of genre you are going to play. These are the things that make a newbie guitar player confused.
There are plenty of best lightweight electric guitar on the market and choosing your perfect pick can be a tough task. We personally went through a long range of Electric guitar and narrowed them down top 10 lightest guitars.
There are tons of guitar on the market, some of them are extremely expensive, some are highly customizable but if you are a beginner you must be looking for a mid-budget guitar with minimal customizations.
And for that, we made sure the guitar isn’t very expensive and provide the best value for money.
However just to help you out, we have handpicked some of the best lightweight guitars for yourself. All these guitars that we are going to mention later in the article will be from different price tags. In addition to that, we will also be sharing a buyer’s guide for yourself. So you can easily pick the best guitar for yourself.
However, before you go ahead and check the whole topic out. Let us give you a quick introduction to the guitar. This way you will get a clear idea about this amazing musical instrument.
What is an Electric Guitar?
As you are already aware of the fact that guitar is one of the most played musical instrument around the globe. As it has a versatile nature. A guitar usually sports a hollow wooden body and has six strings. Also, there is a hole in the wooden body which helps in increasing the sound of the guitar.
Also, there are quite a lot of types of guitars. However, among all of them, the popular ones are the Acoustic and Electric. Now in the acoustic guitars, there are two types of guitars that we get to see. One of them is the Nylon String Acoustic Guitar, and the other one is the Steel String Acoustic Guitar.
The Nylon String Acoustic Guitars is also known as the classical guitars and comes with a cheap price tag. As these types of guitars are dedicated to the beginner guitarists. Where the Steel String Acoustic Guitars are louder and brighter. Also, it is much more versatile compared to the Nylon String Acoustic Guitars. With a Steel String Acoustic Guitar, you will be able to play music genres like folk, jazz, rock and so on.
Apart from these two, there are other types of guitars which are the:
- Electro-acoustic Guitars
- Twelve-string Guitars
- Archtop Guitars
- Steel Guitars
- Touch Guitars
- Resonator Guitars
- Bass Guitars
- Double-neck Guitars
However, as a beginner, you would need these types of lightest electric guitar though. Anyway, that was a small introduction for the guitars. Now that you have enough idea about what a guitar is, and how many types of guitars are there.
Let’s talk about lightweight electric guitars. So let’s just head into the topic without wasting much of the time:
Best Lightweight Electric Guitars 2021
- COMPLETE GUITAR SET | Ultimate Starter Package Includes Full Size Guitar & All the Parts & Equipment They Need to Rock Straight Out the Box | Perfect Choice for Novice & Intermediate Players
- 39 INCH ELECTRIC GUITAR | Perfect for beginner and intermediate players Plug In Guitar Features High-Quality Materials Including Premium Rosewood Fingerboard, Canadian Maple Neck, Volume/Tone, S-S-S pickups, Knobs & More
- 20 WATT AMPLIFIER WITH CABLE | Pack Includes 20W Amp with Built In Speaker, Headphone Jack & AUX Input for Playing Along to Music on Phone or MP3 Player | Integrated Controls Include Gain, Bass, Treble, Volume & Grind
- DIGITAL TUNER & ACCESSORIES | Battery-Operated Mini Clip-On Tuner & Instruction Book Teaches Kids to Tune Their Guitar for Best Sound Quality | Kit Also Comes with  Steel Strings,  Picks & Comfortable Shoulder Strap
- GIVE THE GIFT OF BEAUTIFUL MUSIC | All-in-One Set for Dummies is a Budding Musician’s Dream | From Home to School to Lessons, Learning the Guitar Has Never Been So Easy! | Perfect Present for Christmas, Birthday & Beyond