Chances are you having Scion FR-S 2013-2016 model sports car and want to upgrade its suspension system. In this article have listed down top 10 best coilovers for FRS.
Scion FR-S was introduced in 2013 by Toyota and Subaru having rear-wheel-drive. This FR-S car is powered by Subaru’s four-cylinder boxer engine. In 2016, this model was retired from the market and migrated into Toyota’s lineup (Subaru BRZ).
If you have FRS 2013, 2014, 2015 or 2016 model Scion FRS sports car and want to replace the suspension, We are here to help you. Our expert team have explored 20 plus products and reviews top Best FRS coilovers shocks.
Best Coilovers For FRS 2020
- 1 Best Coilovers For FRS 2020
- 1.1 Godspeed(MRS1540-A) MonoRS Coilovers Lowering Kit
- 1.2 Rev9 R9-HS2-004_2 Hyper-Street II Coilover Suspension Lowering Kit
- 1.3 KW 35258004 Variant 3 Coil-over Kit for Scion FR-S
- 1.4 BC Racing DS Series Coilovers for 2013+ Subaru BRZ/Scion FR-S/Toyota 86
- 1.5 BC Racing ER Series Coilovers for Subaru BRZ/Scion FR-S
- 1.6 Border Racing Featured benefits Series Coilovers for SCION FR-S
- 1.7 Bilstein 48-228299 Suspension Kit
- 1.8 Ksport CSC080-SK Slide Kontrol Drift Damper System
Godspeed(MRS1540-A) MonoRS Coilovers Lowering Kit[amazon box=”B00EW4XJ3U” template=”horizontal”]
First coilovers for FRS is Rev9 R9-HS2-004_2 Hyper-Street II Coilover Suspension Lowering Kit. It comes with Mono-Tube Shock w/ 32 Click Rebound Setting and Full Length Adjustable. This product will be Compatible With Scion FR-S (ZN6) 2013 2014 2015 2016 model.
In this coilovers, front Spring Rate is 8 kg/mm (448 lbs/inch) and Rear is 8 kg/mm (448lbs/inch). This also has top Mount and Camber Plate with Pillow Ball. This coiloves suspension lowering kit is Specially Designed Coil Springs Over Shock Kit To Lower The Vehicle Proper Way. Mono-Tube Shock With Steel Alloy Body And Valving Allows 32 Clicks Rebound Force Adjustment; Independent Spring Tension And Ride Height Settings To Allow Stiffness And Ride Height To Be Adjusted Separately.[amazon box=”B07BFJ19KQ” template=”horizontal”]
- Full Steel Alloy Constructions With Aluminum Hardware
- Mono-Tube Shocks Provide Larger Capacity of Oil And Gas
- 32 Clicks of Rebound Force Adjustment
- Full-Length Adjustment – Lowers The Car Without Ruining Spring Tension
- Independent Spring Tension – Custom Stiffness Without Change Ride Height
- Spring Rate: Front – 8 kg/mm (448 lbs/inch) | Rear – 8 kg/mm (448lbs/inch)
- Top-Mount: Yes,
- Camber Plate with Pillow Ball | Yes,
- Standard Top Mount // Damping Levels: 32 Way.
- No Installation Instructions.